JB Safe Diesel delivers hazardous area SafeCooler™ kits for most engine brands
JB Safe Diesel now also deliver full hazardous area SafeCooler™ kits for most common engine brands.
Where required JBSD can also supply complete engine / exhaust gas cooling packages. This including powder coated aluminum marine radiator with integral compressor oil cooler (where required), anti-static fan and belts.
Our DNV certified 3GHI Protection™ system can also be supplied as part of the SafeCooler™ kit.
Explosion proof SafeCooler™ kits for engines from 200HP to 2000HP for Zone 2 suitable for use with engines from many different manufacturers including Volvo Penta, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Caterpillar, MTU, Perkins, Deutz and others.
The SafeCooler™ kits include:
- Exhaust gas cooler (SafeCooler™)
- inlet shut down valve.
- Air inlet flame trap.
- Engine crankcase breather flame trap.
- Exhaust flame traps.
- Exhaust flame trap dummies.
- Positive lock oil filler cap. (where required)
- Positive lock oil dipstick. (where required)
- Power generation in potentially hazardous area May 31, 2021
- Our FAQ section has been released May 5, 2021
- Exciting news from JB IoTec – They launch SafeLink™ broadband router campaign September 15, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel growing in the “RIG-SAFE” market June 19, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel launches two generator packages for ADIPEC 2019 November 12, 2019