JB Safe Diesel invite you to come and visit us at ADIPEC 2015
JB Safe Diesel will have some of our Hazardous Protection Equipment that will be manufactured locally in cooperation with Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing, on display.
We will be providing details on the stand of our new SafeGen™ diesel generator package that is third party certified by Notified Body in accordance with ATEX and IECEx, 3G (Zone2).
The SafeGen™ unit is equipped with a diesel and generator package and designed for utilisation of 3G applications in Zone 2 areas – ATEX and/or IECEx. Additionally it provides easy integration in accordance with NORSOK Z-015, DNV 2.7-2 and marine approvals. The design philosophy of the SafeGen™ including SafeCooler™ and the 3GHI Protection™ safety system is to provide safe and cost effective solutions to the packager. SafeGen™ is designed for a flexible and easy installation providing a reliable and safe operation in hazardous areas for various end customer’s applications.
Meet us at ADIPEC 2015 Stand 13560, Hall 13
Following contact person will be on stand at the exhibition:
Arild Anda, Managing Director JB Safe Diesel, Cell phone : +47 400 19 662
Gary Smith, Sales & Business Development Manager, JB Safe Diesel, Cell phone: +971 (0) 551 044 979
- Power generation in potentially hazardous area May 31, 2021
- Our FAQ section has been released May 5, 2021
- Exciting news from JB IoTec – They launch SafeLink™ broadband router campaign September 15, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel growing in the “RIG-SAFE” market June 19, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel launches two generator packages for ADIPEC 2019 November 12, 2019