SafeGen™ 750 for use in Hazardous area
JB Safe Diesel just delivered this SafeGen™ 750 to our customer: a genset packager.
The SafeGen™ 750M, a 50/60Hz – 600-800KVA unit, is equipped with a diesel and generator package designed for utilization of 3G applications in Zone 2 areas – ATEX and/or IECEx. Additionally, it provides easy integration in accordance with NORSOK Z-015, DNVGL-ST E272 and Marine approvals.
The range of SafeGen™ is based on our existing range of SafePack™ zone 2 engine skids and can be applied to many different engine OEM products. By utilizing the benefits of the integrated 3GHI Protection™ safety system and the DECAM™, Diesel Engine Control and Monitoring system – we consolidate safety and user-friendly modern cost effective human interface focus .
The design philosophy of the SafeGen™ including SafeCooler™,the DECAM™ diesel engine control and monitoring system and the 3GHI Protection™ safety system is to provide safe and cost effective solutions to the genset packager.
The generator is third party certified by Notified Body in accordance with ATEX and IECEx, 3G (Zone2). All field instrumentation is third party certified by Notified Body according to ATEX and IECEx, 2G (Zone1).
- Power generation in potentially hazardous area May 31, 2021
- Our FAQ section has been released May 5, 2021
- Exciting news from JB IoTec – They launch SafeLink™ broadband router campaign September 15, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel growing in the “RIG-SAFE” market June 19, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel launches two generator packages for ADIPEC 2019 November 12, 2019