The basic product for diesel engines in hazardous areas is SafeCooler™ JB Safe Diesel’ exhaust gas cooler.
The core material in the build of JBSD’s SafeCooler™ is the Fin Tube, unique to all JBSD’s exhaust gas coolers with a reliable global field service that now extends beyond 25 years. The SafeCooler™ are extremely efficient which translates into versatile and compact designs that suit all applications, engine types and sizes. A robust component with a proven track record for successfully tackling a hard job.
JB Safe Diesel manufactures and delivers complete hazardous area SafeCooler™ kits that include:
- Air inlet shut down valve.
- Air inlet flame trap.
- Engine crankcase breather flame trap.
- Exhaust flame traps.
- Exhaust flame trap dummies.
- Positive lock oil filler cap (where required).
- Positive lock oil dipstick (where required).
- Explosion proof SafeCooler™ kits for engines from 70HP to 2000HP for Zone 2 suitable for use with engines from many different manufacturers including Volvo Penta, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Caterpillar, MTU, Perkins, Deutz and others.
- Combining the SafeCooler™ kits with JBSD’s DNV GL certified 3GHI Protection™ system, gives the best and most innovative, flexible and user-friendly solution available, while still fulfilling the requirements.
Product range of SafeCooler™ kits for Hazardous Area (Zone 2):
- SafeCooler™ 100, up to 100HP.
- SafeCooler™ 200, up to 200HP.
- SafeCooler™ 300, up to 300HP.
- SafeCooler™ 400, up to 400HP.
- SafeCooler™ 500, up to 500HP.
- SafeCooler™ 600, up to 600HP.
- SafeCooler™ 700, up to 700HP.
- SafeCooler™ 800, up to 800HP.
- SafeCooler™ 900, up to 900HP.
- SafeCooler™ 1000, up to 1100HP.
- SafeCooler™ 2000, up to 2000HP.
Other ratings also available.