SafePack™ engine units
JB Safe Diesel offers fully packaged and customised radiator to flywheel Zone 2 engine units, SafePack™.
In addition to this we can also offer our DECAM™ Diesel Engine Control and Monitoring system.
The SafePack™ is based on decades of experience designing and packaging of diesel-driven equipment for hazardous area for the high demanding Norwegian and British Oil & Gas industry. Our products meet even the most stringent regulatory requirements, regulations, standards, certifications and technical documentation demands. All products will be in accordance with local requirements such as ATEX, IECEx, NORSOK Z-015, IEC61511 etc. in addition to class like DNVGL-ST-E272
Based on the world-wide experience we have developed a solution easy scalable match the different markets technical and cost-wice.
Explosion proof diesel SafePack™ engine units from 50HP and above for Zone 2 suitable packages driven by engines from many different manufacturers including Volvo Penta, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Caterpillar, MTU, Perkins, Deutz and others.
Product range of SafePack™ engine units for Hazardeous Area (Zone 2):
- SafePack™ 100, up to 100HP.
- SafePack™ 200 , up to 200HP.
- SafePack™ 300, up to 300HP.
- SafePack™ 400, up to 400HP.
- SafePack™ 500, up to 500HP.
- SafePack™ 600, up to 600HP.
- SafePack™ 700, up to 700HP.
- SafePack™ 800, up to 800HP.
- SafePack™ 900, up to 900HP.
- SafePack™ 1000 up to 1100HP.
- SafePack™ 2000, up to 2000HP.