Do you want to be sure that your diesel driven equipment is safe before is released for operation? Safety audit is the best way to check safety aspects of your equipment.
For many years, we have been engineering, manufacturing, commissioning, and servicing diesel engines and protection systems intended for operation in hazardous areas. This experience is a solid fundament that allows us to perform safety audits.
Our engineers are ready to check you machines both at the yard, or in onshore / offshore locations. Final report with findings and recommendations will be submitted after audit results are evaluated by our team.
Scope of our safety audit:
- Reviewing documentation and certificated
- Checking performance of all protection methods applied to eliminate potential ignition sources including thermographic signature of the engine
- Checking marking and tagging for ex rated equipment
- Checking functional protection systems
- Checking signaling and feedback devices